Welcome to Bonmentor
Bon Mentor works on the focused vision of serving as a an active participant in the career decision process along with the students and parents. Ms. Kamra explains the passion behind her firm, “Since we are passionate about guiding students and also have the state-of-art technology, requisite experience and the latest tools, we believe that we are able to steer students in the right direction.”
Some of the services being offered by Bon Mentor includes:
● Career Counselling sessions
● Subject Selection (for 9th and 10th students)
● Course Selection (for 11th & 12th students)
● Admission guidance for indian/overseas universities
● Psychometric Test analysis
● Scolarship guidance for overseas universities.
For students of Grades 9 and 10, in-depth subject selection services are provided to help them get into the right course in Grade 11.
For students in Grades 11 and 12, focused guidance is provided to help them select the right colleges and keep them updated on the college admissions, scholarships and entrance exam notifications.
With a focused approach, Bon Mentor is sure to go a long way in providing holistic career guidance to students and parents.
About Ms Rekha Kamra
Ms Rekha Kamra has been a seasoned counsellor having worked with hundreds of students and teachers for years. She has been coaching B.Ed. aspirants as well as students for ETT admissions .
In addition to her rich experience as a trainer and guide, she has the following academic achievements:
● Bachelor’s in Arts
● E.T.T (Elementary Teachers Training)
Ms. Kamra believes that if we enable students through proper and focused guidance then they are capable of making positive life choices and become responsible members of the community. Her brainchild Bon Mentor aims to achieve excellence in the field of career counselling and admission guidance for students. They aim to rank amongst the leaders in the domain of career guidance in Punjab in the next 5 years. Bon Mentor aims to support students in their career journeys across all the possible touch points:
● Subject/stream Selection(for 9th & 10th students)
● Guiding them to the right courses(for 11th & 12th students),
● Psychometric tests for stream/course selection
● Admission assistance for indian/overseas universities/colleges,
● College shortlisting, to name a few.
About Mr. Navneet Kamra
Mr. Kamra, an Advisor at Bon Mentor is a certified Global Career Counsellor from UCLA Extension and Univariety. He has served as an Assistant Professor in Reputed Engineering colleges of Punjab. He has completed his Master’s and Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering.